INSURANCE REFUND POLICY
– Multimodal freight liability and professional liability insurance cover.
– Marine insurance or extended freight liability for contractual arrangements that require increased limit protection and/or wider coverage options
In addition, we are able to work with ‘brick and mortar’ and web-based retailers and transport operators to develop a Shipment insurance cover to protect their customers against the risk of loss or damage to their offline and online purchases.
– Customized risk management solutions.
– Established logistics and project cargo practice.
– Experienced Marine Underwriters.
– High policy limits
– Long-term focus on client relationships.
– Tailored multinational programmes.
– Wide commodity range.
– Worldwide network of claims professionals
– Complex, higher hazard, nonstandard and unusual cargo risk solutions
– Fine art and valuable goods covers
– Marine storage insurance
– Project cargo with optional cover for consequential loss
– Shipment insurance products for higher volume and lower value deliveries
– Single shipment cargo insurance
– Transport operators freight liability with cargo protection options
– Truck cargo insurance
We are able to provide high limit protection of up to USD25 million for any one conveyance, with additional capacity made available through other members of FML.
With access to over US$250 million in capacity, the TRUST SHIP LOGISTICS underwriting team is supported by a regional expert in fine art, an in-house risk management team and our award-winning claims service.
That’s why TRUST SHIPPING LOGISTICS is the partner of choice for some of the world’s leading museums, art galleries, financial institutions, mining companies and museums.
– Cash and precious metals
– Coins & bullion
– Financial instruments
– Fine Art and collectibles
– Precious stones
Target Market – Art dealers and galleries
– Bank premises and transits
– Cash in transit companies
– Classic cars
– Corporate art collections
– Fine Art exhibitions
– Jeweller’s block
– Mine site & transits
– Safe deposit boxes
– Financial Institutions
Benefits – Specialist underwriters with vast experience in Fine Art & Valuable goods (Specie) insurance
– Bespoke TRUST SHIP LOGISTICS policy wordings
– In-house risk management
– In-house Fine Art specialist
– US$250m capacity
– Over 60 years combined product experience around the world
– 15 years product experience in Asia Pacific region
– Multinational capabilities
– The award-winning FML claims service
– Comprehensive General Liability coverage, including product liability and completed operations for marine risks
– Access to TRUST SHIP LOGISTICS Marine and General Liability Risk Engineering services
– TSL policy wording can be applied to various types of marine service providers We can offer tailored liability solutions for businesses
– Liability for third-party bodily injury
– Liability for damage to property including a vessel and vessel parts
– Damage includes the full value of the vessel or vessel parts under repair or maintenance
– Machinery or equipment removed ashore and property damage to cargo on or discharged from vessels
– Indemnity for removal of wreck expenses that occur as a result of property damage to a vessel
– Coverage for consequential loss and legal defence costs
– Coverage for Testing and Commissioning – sea trials within 100 km